Dec 7, 2009

Avon's FIRST Children's line (Fairytales)

TRENDY ENOUGH??

OH.YEAH.

I'll admit, when I think of Avon.....I think of products like Skin So Soft and various flavored lip balms and makeup.
I know, I know....
Avon has changed.
AVON had REALLY Changed, y'all!
Have you had a peek into one of their catalogs lately?
WOWZA!
I was seriously amazed at some of the items up for sale.



Wanna see something that knocks my socks off?
THEIR NEW CHILDREN'S LINE.
Oh, Y'all.
CUTE CUTE CUTE!
Psst....When I was skimming through the winter lookbook, the designs reminded me of something I would find in a well-known children's store.
Hint: It begins with GYM and ends with EE
However, Avon's prices - MUCH CHEAPER!
A big ole "Woo to the Hoo" for that.

avon1

Aren't those boots up there just plain SNAZZY?
And that plad skirt with the tulle?? Ahhh!

See this (below)?
That's what I chose for my tyke.
AND
BOY OH BOY is she SUPAH Trendy now!

avon2

The heart vest is reversible.
Sometimes ya feel like HEARTS.
Sometimes ya don't.
PERFECT!

Doll clothes?
Avon has those now too!
(matching doll clothes)

avon3

To give you an idea about the cost :
The outfit that we received . . .
reversible heart vest $19.99
heart skirt $16.99
The shoes can also be purchased for $14.99 (cheap!)

We wore this little get-up to church the weekend that we received it and got plenty of compliments. When I told them it came from Avon.....
Of course, they were shocked.
Just like I was!

I love it.

Check 'em out for yourself!


Attention PR provided the skirt and vest to be used in this feature. No other form of payment was received. The review/feature was entirely my own opinion.

1 comments:

lfhpueblo said...

I like the matching doll clothes. I really like the reversable vest, it gives you more bang for your buck I think.

Post a Comment

 

My Trendy Tykes Reviews Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting