Oct 10, 2009

Scooby Doo and Zoinks points



My kids were amazed to hear me singing along to the Scooby Doo theme song one morning.
You know Scooby Doo, Momma?
Yes.
Yes indeed.


I will admit that I did not care for Scooby Doo when I was a kid though.
I really don't know why. It just wasn't a cartoon that I watched a lot.
I guess it took a little GROWING UP for me to appreciate him.
My kids, on the other hand, love some SCOOBY DOOBY DOO.
They also like Shaggy......wonder why? :Snicker:
Are you a Scooby lover too?
What about your kids?

I want to tell you about a pretty nifty rewards program, Zoinks Points.



Fans now have the chance to download and access free, exclusive online content when you buy any Scooby-Doo-licensed products.
Zoinks Points are found on licensed Scooby Doo products such as Scooby Snacks (YUM), dvd's and toys.
Unlock special video clips, wallpapers and fun games just by entering your zoinks points!

Wanna test it out?
Enter code scoobyfans to unlock some free content.






*Jinkies*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Trendy Tykes Reviews Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting